International Peer Review Expert Panel
February 23, 2017
Launched in September 2016, the International Peer Review Expert Panel brought together an exceptional group of individuals to examine CIHR's investigator-initiated programs. CIHR is grateful for the participation of the Panel members, and for the time and energy they devoted to this important review. CIHR is also grateful to the community members who brought forward their important perspectives and recommendations, including the participants at the January 16 and 17, 2017 meeting in Ottawa.
The report of the International Peer Review Expert Panel has now been received and accepted by CIHR Governing Council. CIHR looks forward to continuing its work with the research community to chart the path forward.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms of Reference
- Biographies of Panel Members
- Agenda – Panel meeting in Ottawa (January 16-17)
- President's Message: Launch of the international panel (September 2016)
- Summary of CIHR and Government of Canada Committees Related to Peer Review
- Date modified: